All orders are shipped via the carrier that you choose during the check out process. Orders are processed in the order in which they are received. All orders are subject to a 1 day handling delay. Orders placed before 1pm Eastern time will most cases go out the next day but orders after this time may leave the following day.
About Estimated Arrival Dates
Estimated arrival dates are for domestic orders placed today. We’ve adjusted these estimates to account for holidays and weekends.
Estimated arrival dates don’t apply to:
- Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, PO boxes and rural areas
- Deliveries made to U.S. territories, APO, FPO and international addresses
- Items that must be sent by ground shipping: hazardous, flammable and oversize items as noted in the product information
- Items shipped common carrier freight, including boats and car-top boxes
- Items that are out of stock at the time of ordering
- Some items require a signature for delivery.
Packages Do Not Ship from Our Distribution Center on the Following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Labor Day
- President’s Day
- Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving
- Memorial Day
|Fedex Shipping Time Table||UPS Shipping Time Table|