100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 14 days of purchase.
Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies’s guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use or accidents.
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. Some restrictions apply.
You can return your purchases from Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies by mail. Proof of purchase is required.
- Please retain all packaging material until you’re completely satisfied with the condition and performance of your purchase. Doing so will make it easier to return the item if necessary.
Mailing your Return
- Include required proof of purchase: gift receipt, shipping invoice or member purchase history.
- No proof of purchase? We can help locate proof of purchase if you used an Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies member account for your order. Include a note with the following information:
- Member name
- Member number
- Member Address
- Member Phone number
- Member Email address
- Date of purchase
- Location of purchase
- Purchase Price
- Reason for the return
- Purchases not posted to an Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies membership are required to provide proof of purchase for all retail transactions.
- We may be able to locate proof of purchase for online or phone purchases not posted to an Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies membership when all the above information is provided.
Returning a gift?
- Include proof of purchase or information required above.
- Original purchaser will be refunded when gift recipient refund is not clearly requested and complete gift recipient information not included:
- Name of gift recipient to be refunded
- Gift recipient member number (if applicable)
- Gift recipient address
- Gift recipient phone number
- Gift recipient email address
- All gifts refunded to gift recipient will be issued store credit.
Mail your return
Ship your package with a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
For USPS/ UPS/ FedEx:
Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies Returns Department
1065 W. Busch Blvd,
Tampa, Fl 33612
- If we have any questions we will contact the purchaser or gift recipient listed by phone or email.
- Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
- If merchandise is returned that does not meet conditions of the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, the return will be declined and the merchandise will be returned to you.
- All sales are final on Sale/Discounted items.
- If your item has a manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. Some restrictions apply.
- Used items must be cleaned prior to return. If you send merchandise that is not cleaned or laundered to the Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies Returns Department, your return may be denied and merchandise returned to you.
- Want to order a replacement item? You can order your replacement item online at AngryMarlinTattooSupplies.com or by calling 813-434-0093.
- You will be charged the purchase price, but once we receive your return, we’ll credit you for the cost of the original item.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs up front.
- When exchanging the same item for a different size or color, place your order by phone and we will match the original purchase price on your exchange, where applicable. Then return your original item for refund.
- All online and phone orders will be refunded to the original payment type with the exception of dividends which will be refunded by check mailed to the member name and address on file.
- All gifts refunded to gift recipient will be issued store credit to the recipient name provided.
Include your replacement order number with your return and we will refund all standard shipping charges paid on your replacement order. Sorry, we do not refund expedited shipping charges unless item returned is determined to be defective after inspection.
Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies Sale/Discount Merchandise Policy
Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies Sales & Discounts are events where we sell merchandise “as is.” These sales are considered final and not available for returns.
If a customer sends Sale/Discounted merchandise to the Angry Marlin Tattoo Supplies Returns Department for a return or exchange, it will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Ink, Needles, Medical Supplies, & Tubes
Due to health and safety regulations we can not in good faith accept a return of any item that is sterilized or considered a one time use or one user item. These items are but not limited to:
- Tattoo Ink
- Tattoo Needles
- Disposable Tubes
- Medical Supplies
Please note that returns on these items are strictly prohibited for the safety of both you and your clients. Under no circumstance will these items be accepted back by the company.